Saturday 25 August 2012

This day I am....

.....feeling fall in the air, when I am not quite ready to let go of summer
.....wondering how a bee goes about dying hanging from the inside of a flower
.....fighting yet another sickness in the house, and feeling oh so tired about this current trend
.....staring at this box of peaches, and that bag of beans, and that bushel of apples and praying for the energy to come soon so they get properly preserved
.....loving that my cold room shelves, in spite of it all, are slowly filling with jars of summers harvest
....attempting homemade sauerkraut for the first time
....surprised at how much I enjoyed the noise and grit of the monster truck show (so LOUD!)
.....wowed by our giant sunflowers
.....enjoying my flowers and my boys and all the other good things in my life
.....taking a few photos to share...





No comments:

Post a Comment